Friday, June 22, 2007

Proud, Proud, Proud!!!!!

IN the recent examination in the government school, a lot of my students did well. I'm happy. Particularly, I'm proud of :

1) Trishaani : She came out top in her standard. She joined us last year and worked herself up to the levels 2 years higher than her grade level. I came to know about it from her classmate, so when she came in, I congratulated her. Again I congratulate her dad when he came in and while grinning, he thanked us for making it happen. I told him it wasn't us, it was his girl, who worked hard.

2) Sathiya : He came out 2nd highest in his standard. He's always been a smart boy, but never achieved this high.

3) Shamil, Jing Teng, Sharon, Venessa, Jason and Jing Xan for being in the top 20 for their standard.

4) Dayana, Adam, Roobin, Sarah, Alif and many many more for making better grades this time due to their hardworking.

I don't know how it feels to be proud of my own child but I sure know how to be proud, proud, proud.

No comments: