Friday, June 22, 2007

Was I wicked?

Mr Tan signed up with us last December. He insisted that we took his daughter in even though we told him we've closed for intake. It's difficult to say no when someone tells you that we've been highly recommended and that they're both Maths teacher and are willing to oblige.

Grace was a good student during the first 2 months. In the 3rd month, she started showing her true colours. She comes back without homework done. After 3 weeks, I was still not given all the homework I've given. I sent out a note to her parents to bring back her homework. They seemed to have some kind of communication problem. When Mummy came, Mummy would accuse Daddy of being forgetful. When Daddy came, Daddy would say Mummy didn't tell him he was suppose to bring the work.

I suspected something fishy. I don't like what was going on. So I told my admin staff to inform Grace's dad that I'd like to see him.

I spoke nicely to him, voicing out my concern. BELIEVE IT OR NOT????? The minute I said that, I saw tears coming out of his eyes. Ok, Ok, I'm exxagerating.....i saw a teardrop near his left eye. Was he really crying?????

No comments: