Sunday, July 29, 2007

KAO Conference - Part 3

My very first completer was there! Ernest joined the very first Completers' Club Conference. This would be the only opportunity I have to be with "my" Ernest. He was following me around during lunch and we shared a lot of things regarding his education and future. He has become a real pleasant person and a real gentleman.

I was introducing him around to all my friends from Malaysia and other countries. He is doing his internship with CIMB Bank now until September, when he has to go back to England to continue his study in Maths at one of the most prestigious University in the world. Cambridge University.

I asked him if what he has done with the program has helped him with his studies. I wanted to hear it from him. And he said YES! He said it has given him the patience and determination in his studies. He came out top at The Imperial College, London, England.

When asked if he has a girlfriend, he wasn't shy to tell me he doesn't have. I was just being me!!!

As long as Ernest keeps using the knowledge that he has gained and keeps applying the skills he's gained from our method of learning, I'm happy enough to be smiling everyday.

"will update photo of Ernest soon!!"

No comments: