Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ex staff turned Fellow Instructor

I was visited by an ex staff yesterday. She actually visited because she wanted to see my other staff. She was my first staff and worked for 5 years before she decided to have her own business. Before she left, she made a remark that she'll never want to do anything with Kumon after that. Maybe because she got bored teaching children.

However, recently I got the news that she has been selected to open her own Kumon centre. I do hope and wish she would stick to it.

I'm sure she'll be able to cope with all the things we instructors have to go through in years to come.

I salute instructors with 20 ++ years of experience. I know one in Osaka who is still running strong and very passionate about it. I do hope to learn more and more. I'm approaching my 9th year.

No comments: