Monday, September 10, 2007

Great Weekend with Conference

I have been lazy to write lately. That's because I've been so busy with work and my side business.

Last weekend, I attended a very entertaining and great conference. I have never attended a conference that had me laugh so much. It's true when people say laughter is the best medicine. I am totally happy now!!!!

From the conference, I realized my potential. I can do public speaking without fear now!!! I guess I have overcome that somehow.

I was with some good friends there. Jennifer, Stella, Letty and Mrs Lai. It's nice to have friends you can rely on.

I just love where I am right now.

Today, I'm going back to the centre and will make some changes and will start talking with my students about their year end projection. Similar to what I did in May.

No comments: