Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bird Park FUN day!!!


We had a hot and sweaty day at the Bird Park today. It was not a big group, but big enough to take days of planning.
We gathered at the centre around 8:30am and took off by bus at around 9:00am. Everything was on time. We reached the Park just when the ranger was coming out to meet us.
The children behaved and I thank god, there was no injuries or accidents. Lucas had a little bit of wheezing experience....but did not stop him from smiling and laughing.
Lunch was served at 11:30 and everybody had enough (more than enough for some) to eat. We also were treated to Ribena!!!!
We had our photo sessions while waiting for the Bird Show. It was a bit dragging, but I thought it was a good rest. We all enjoyed the bird show.
Mei Lian and Syazlan were brave enough to volunteer themselves to participate during the show.
I came back with headache....from the heat. But tonight...the real headache...We left some bags and trophies at the corridor of our centre, which is a public area. I can't go there because it's too late and the only thing I can do right now is wait till tomorrow morning.
I'm trying not to be angry at my brother, but, I am.

No comments: