Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Organising a High School Reunion.

For the first time, I took up the challenge to be part of the organising team to organise a reunion. What more can I say, it's my own high school reunion. I was in a great team. We were all from different background, different in many ways but what bonded us together was our school. BBGS, short for Bukit Bintang Girls' School.


We had a blast putting things together and even bigger blast having fun at the reunion itself. We managed to get some teachers dancing for us and the happiest time was when we got our former headmistress to be there to witness it all. So inspiring.



So many old friends came from every corners of the world. We had Lorraine from Austria, Lubna from Dubai, Suet Poh, Ida, Jin-Hui and a few others from Australia. We also had Pui leng all the way from Netherlands. It was just awesome!!!!







Prior to the actual reunion, I organised a few smaller reunions. I wanted to get all the girls all excited about the real ones.


In fact, 2 nights before the actual reunion, we managed to get some girls together for a pre reunion night.




I'm happy now that I have so many friends from everywhere in the world and just happy to be talking about school days.


BBGS Forever!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reunions are always fun!

I haven't been to one in ages because my HS is so far away.

Minimalista Wannabe said...

Hey! Shosh....I finally get to read your blog now....Maybe before, the application was too heavy for my computer.

The reunion went very well. Everybody came up to us and thanked us for putting everything together so well. We even surprised them by having teachers there. And the teachers were dancing too!!!

your HS was in the Philippine???