Sunday, June 22, 2008

Influential People

Over the years, I've had the priviledge of teaching quite a number of children of influential figures in Malaysia. I've made sure they're treated the same as my other students. My staff are aware of my ideology and are treating them just as the others.

In year 2003, 4 of our Prime Minister's grandchildren were with me. They were all nice children. However, I never get to meet their parents. They were not around much for them. It's pretty sad when at young age (around 9 or 10) they were enrolled in boarding schools abroad.

We did have a few ministers children as well......I have no complains abou them as their mothers are nice people and are always very accomodative when called for parents-teacher meeting.

At present , we have the King's niece and nephews with us. They're just so adorable and do not act like princes and princess.

It explains that, most influential people are normal people too and would like to be treated the same as the others. When i do have problem with parents, they are usually rich but "not quite there yet".....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.