Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free Trial Campaign 2008

Today is the first day of our Free Trial Campaign for this year. The office prepared a lot of useful tools for us to use. 3 versions (different languages) of letters to be distributed to nearby schools, invitation cards to give existing students so that they can extend the invitation to their friends, 2 weeks journal for free trial students. There are a few more useful materials that we can use and I'm tying my best to fully utilise them as much as I can.



Today was the one hour of students' orientation. This time around...we selected our intake. After screening through a few times, we decided to call 5 parents for the parents' orientation. This may sound like I don't want to get more students, but I felt like I needed to do that because I only want genuine and serious parents to be given the opportunity to enjoy the free trial offer.



There were 6 new students today to join us for the orientation. Our total numbers of participant this time around is 11. I think it's not bad at all.

No comments: