Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lazy Suzy wanting attention.

I have not been writing here regularly, because I just never felt like updating. I used to write here because I had so much thought and no one to talk to. Now, I have so many to talk to, and very little thoughts.

An instructor friend told me this afternoon to keep on writing because she finds my earlier posts funny and interesting. Perhaps, it's much more fun to be a loner if I want to write more.......but...I don't think I want to ever not have anyone to talk to again.

I remember that I was motivated by readers. The more readers assured me that they read my blog....the more I have to share.

Please write to me or leave a comment here if you think I should keep on writing. I have a journal now...so, it's either here or my journal.

No comments: