Friday, September 05, 2008

Freaky Friday...

Today was a super busy day for me. We started at 1 and finished at 5. From 1 to 3.45, we were not too bad, but it all started when the students came in one by one non stop.

Today, we had a few more new transfers, an unhappy mom who wanted to talk to me because his son did not know how to do his homework (when the truth is, he hasn't been coming to the centre for the last 2 weeks!), and a dad wanting explanation on his transferred son, also earlier I had to spen 15 mins on the phone trying to talk to a mommy who wanted her son to go through the whole level just because she feels he's not PERFECT in his understanding. She rejected my idea of giving her son a trial test. Trial test is to see which area in the level the student still needs revision to deepen his understanding.

After 5, we left the centre and it was raining. In Kuala Lumpur, when it rains, the traffic is bad. I was caught in a terrible traffic for almost 90 mins.

After breaking fast, I just had to rest in a dark room with a movie on tv. I had to choose a terrible movie called Match Point....and it was a terrible movie. At the end of the movie, I felt it was a total waste of time.

At this moment, I've compiled a stack of work I need to do over the weekend. It's enough to keep me up for hours this weekend.

My journey goes on......

No comments: