Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Music and Concentration

Growing up being an active child made it not too easy for me to concentrate when it comes to studies. I self-learned that if you put on music for you to listen while you're studying, it can increase your concentration. I started to like practicing Maths when I was 13. I was no where to getting As at Maths before that.

Music kept me company as well. Staying up till 3 am almost every night was at first quite scary, because it's so quiet outside. I remember listening to song dedication program on the radio with the dj called Janet Ambrose. She coloured and shaped my life with her Aunt Agony sessions.

Lately, I was reminded to those time because of my late night studies. The music has changed, but it's still the same old me, struggling and battling the night just to get some sense into my head.

No comments: