Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!!!

Today is the first day of my long break. I plan to take some time planning for the year ahead. It's been one of my most challenging year. In year 2007 and 2008, my life has changed tremendously. I managed to survive some very difficult and tough times. Many times I walk in the centre feeling like I should run away from it all, but more times, I feel like I want to stay there forever.

I have challenged myself to stay on and be strong facing it all. The best thing of all was, to face it all on my own. Like a real tough teacher would.

Today, I'm declaring happiness from now to eternity. I have accepted all the challenges and I have accepted my flaws. All I want to do is to contribute to the society. I want to be there to help the youngsters that may walk in the centre with hope and fear of learning.

My heart is bursting with love for the children and students who have and will join me in my journey.

Amin, ya rabbil alamin.

No comments: