Friday, December 19, 2008

Catching up in Japan

Early this month, I was in Tokyo. I was there, mainly to celebrate the company's 50th Year Anniversary. Somehow or rather, it turned out to be an event to catch up with old friends. Had a blast meeting old friends and managed to make some new ones.

With friends from Malaysia but hardly meet. We took our own tour to Nikko and Asakusa. Picture was in front of Lake Chuzenji



With dearest friends from Japan, Ogawa Sensei and Terashima Sensei. They came all the way from Osaka.


With Ibu Emmy and Ibu Selfi at the Narita Airport. That thing in the plastic bag....I won at Disney Sea!!! after paying 500 yen. Cute stuff!!!!



With Indonesian instructors....new friends!!! Next to me...Bapak Indera! an instructor



More new friends from Brazil and Indonesia. At Komagatake!





New friends at the Global Forum. Japanese, Singaporean and Philippino at Chinzan-so. Standing next to me was our interpreter who was actually a completer at the age of 6!!!!





With all my Australian friends after a round of drinks at their hotel lobby. They call themselves "The Margarita Girl!"...and they've declared me to be part of it!

No comments: