Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Diet Program

I put on so much weight over the last 3 years. Early this year, I made up my mind to find a solution. I was amazed by the result of one of my student's mom, She introduced me to Perfect Fit. I started following the program since February and lost 6 kg within 4 weeks. I was just very happy that I can now fit in my old clothes and look better in them.

I was even asked to share my everyday journal while going through this program. http://perfectfit-hp.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-goes-on-in-students-head.html

Because of the success rate, I've decided to take up the coaching course and make it my second business. It is quite tiring, but I have a dream and goals to why I want to do this. I would like to help my friends who are in need to loose weight. At my age, health problem will start and it's not a nice feeling to not being able to enjoy life, just because of health.
 Before (CNY 2010-Laos)

After (June 2010-Singapore)

No comments: