Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Friendship


Since the discovery of facebook, I met a lot of my old friends. I'm so grateful.

Coming from 2 different schools (in secondary levels), I am blessed with many friends. In year 2008, I got in touch with a few friends that I was not even close to when we were back in school. Our friendship has blossomed. We're more like sisters now. We'll make it a point to meet up every now and again.  It's always nice to feel belong to a group of strong character women. It's always about motivating each other.

We all go through ups and downs. We've been through death in the family , divorce, marriage problem, financial problem and many more things together. It cemented our conviction that we did meet for a reason.

I pray that this friendship will grow to our golden age together.

No comments: