Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Draft of presentation

I have been honored by the head office to do a solo presentation. They want me to share with the other instructors my "Mini Library". The presentation dates were always changed because of the problem they're having at the head office. I have a feeling they're trying to re-organize the English team.

I have a rough idea on how I'm going to start. I'm thinking of getting all the old pictures I have from my old albums. Pictures of all my centres, from the very beginning. How i started the mini library. When I only had one row of books from my own collection to two rows of books, donated books from the students, to right now, around 500 books.

I'm excited to also share the pictures of my students reading. While lying down on the carpet, or sitting in a circle or just relaxing on the chair while reading.

The introduction song.....

">

No comments: