Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's not that easy...

I gave my letter of intention in February and received a letter of acceptance by the office at the end of March.That was after 2 meetings with the office. They only dared to accept when they rejected my candidate.

It was torturous when I was given a dateline to first find someone that they will also agree to, and secondly to settle off my debt that was mounting.

Things were not going anywhere for 2 weeks and I almost had a nervous breakdown thinking about it. I was threatened to close if nothing happens by 30th June.

As to date, I managed to get an interested group of people to consider and slowly paying off my debt after being helped by our investor. It is good and bad, because that means I owe the investor more money now but at least it will get the head office to start the ball rolling. They refused to help at all if I don't pay off my debt.

I'm trying to keep my head up and do as much as I can till end of June. I will need to keep praying that everything will turn out well. I have to make it turn out well because I'm only thinking about my students.

Please Allah make this easier for me and my students.  Amin.

No comments: