Sunday, April 17, 2011

Proud?

Not until last Friday that I realised that I should be proud of myself. My boyfriend,  told me that I should be and  that he is very proud of the things that I have done.

I told him I don't feel proud of myself, not even look up to myself for what I've done for the last 13 yrs as I have always associate success with money. I have not really felt all that rich. I can only feel so much struggle on my part.

I see people around me being successful when they get to buy things they like and spend money without thinking.

Juha  made sense when he said that success can also means that you have done what you've decided to do. Thinking back, when setting up a centre, I aimed to contribute to the society and that's what I've done. I've taught thousands of children. I've touched so many little hearts and I know I've also made a lot of sense to parents who have had the chance to make contact with me.

I should cherish all that and feel very proud that I have done all that single handedly.

A pat on my back!!!!

No comments: