Thursday, July 04, 2013

Hope that was the end of it......

Last week was one of the toughest week I've ever experienced in my Kumon career. Right after declaring my retirement, I had to deal with my former staff. Nothing turned out right for them. They were against everything and everything to them were against them. 

We (my successor and I) had to use all the sources we had to sort this out. There were lawyers, policemen, People from HQ....and a few mlre involved. Scenes were created and ugly scenes they were to me. Although I wasnt there to witness anything, I was pretty well informed. Every single thing that happened. 

Yesterday was my 1st day back at the centre. Although I was happy and calm, my heart needed time to be more at peace. I believe the retirement time for me has come. It is time to let go for real. So, i will not stay for too long. Next month, I will be sitting in at another centre. My 2nd home really. Just for 3 weeks, and 8 days in total. September, i should free myself.

I am beginning to slowly enjoy the so called 'retirement'. This weekend, I have a road trip to Ipoh with Wanaz in her Angry Bird covered vintage mini minor. Awesome!!!

No comments: