Thursday, May 11, 2006

FLOWGI

Today, I get to spend time at home doing nothing......so I get to surf around. I remembered once I was introduced to a charity foundation that's based in Netherlands but mainly working to contribute to children in Bali, Indonesia. I managed to find the web site again and found a lot of progress since I last visited it. I always associate Bali and Holiday Resorts, but never crossed my mind, how poor the people there are. Just for sharing, here's the web site add .... http://www.flowgi.org/
Don't you think it's a good idea we start something similar for our people??? I have seen school children who have close to nothing and still have the desire to learn. As an educator, one of our aim is to see as many children gets a chance to learn.

Thanks to the founder of FLOWGI ; Kees and Wayan Hoekstra, they've opened my eyes that giving, sharing and helping is always needed in this world......to World Peace!!!!!

No comments: