Wednesday, September 06, 2006

La La La La La La La......


Today is a seminar day for me. Most Wednesdays I make an effort to go to the Head Office to attend various seminars. I also go to keep in touch with the other instructors. It's good to keep the fire burning....so they say.


Today was good because after the seminar, a group of us sang. As in a choir group. We are going to sing for the students during the National Prize Giving ceremony. We all came out smiling from the practice room, thinking about us being on stage and sing. It's going to be funny in a way. However, I'm sure it'll be fun for the students to see their teachers on the stage.


Talk about singing. I have before experienced having students singing while doing their work. It was hilarious when a Korean Boy started singing in Korean. He didn't mean to distract the class but because it was a foreign language to us, everyone started to pay more attention to his singing than to their work.


I have a few times been caught humming by the students. Most of them have approved of my songs but one time, a boy said he hates love songs. I think that's why I started to listen to USHER!!!!! However.......it's easier to hum love songs.

No comments: