Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy feet at the centre!


My heart has been aching, my body has been creaking, my vision has been blurred and my speech has been stunted. I am under panic attack!!!!!!

Due to all that, I made a full medical check up recently. Was I surprised when I got back a clean bill of health!!!!!! I almost choked when my Dr. Nina told me that.

I have only one conclusion why my heart is at peace, my body is running well, my vision is perfect and my speech...well, need to speak less sometimes..... is alright! That is my happiness at the centre.

The children make me feel happy and challenged. I like the challenges they put in front of me. I like their excuses when they didn't do their homework. That's because it reminded me of how I was before! I like having to deal with parents who have 1001 questions about why their child isn't doing well in school. And I like sharing all that with my fellow instructor friends.

I must go on...................

No comments: