Sunday, December 10, 2006

Inspiration from what's in front of me.

What a week it has been.

I wish I'm just a hired Instructor of a Learning Centre. That way, I don't have to be bothered by anything disturbing from outside. I think it's time to just protect my little shell (my centre) and get on with life.

I have so much inspiration and have gathered so much strength when I'm around the children and my staff. They are my world. So, whatever that has happened and have bothered me lately, I'll leave them behind.

My English assistant, Ms Italiano, have finally stopped. She's flying back to England before Christmas. I've put Mrs mommy in charge of English. She seems fit for it. She's loving, friendly and always pleasant. I have a new staff. Ms Tae Kwon Do Black Belt. A tough lady who is actually the daughter of my long serving cleaner. Her mom has been working for me for 7 years. I've heard stories about her from when she was only a knee highly daisy. She finished her high school education, but needs a lot of training. I'm willing to do that and I think it's good that I give her the chance to upgrade herself. Everyone needs a chance and break for that.

On Friday we had our first "pee-pee" case. I had to be prepared for this when I decided to accept very little children. However, I didn't expect the little girl's mom didn't think of putting on a disposable diaper on her. Anyway, when it happened, I could not do anything but hug her. She was about to cry. Mrs Admin had to clean up the mess.

I pray that next week, I have a better week, and my students learn better and I'm able to transfer some kind of happiness to the children around me and my staff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you can be a hired instructor. I will hire you for my English section and share the profit with you. He, He , when do you want to start work ?

Ladybird

Minimalista Wannabe said...

I'll take that as an offer for my retirement ok???? How kind of you!