Saturday, December 16, 2006

This is my last sob sob!


The year is almost ending. When I first started this blog, I was sure of my direction. Which is to share with my friends of what I go through in my everyday encounter at the centre and my life as an instructor. At times I have written a little bit more than just that, but I've deleted them. It's important I think to just pen it down at times. It keeps a person sane.


This year has been a difficult year for me at the centre. The struggle to make sure I'm able to meet all the financial situation and also the time I have to deal with staff problem.


Over the years, I have actually been through much more, but I think this year, as I am older, I'm more aware of the difficulties. Probably because I don't have as much strength to fight it.


After my medical check up, I want to be just as strong as before. I should not have much problem to do that as I am a healthy person!!!


No comments: