Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I wish the child is mine

Yesterday, we had our year end lunch. The Assistants chose the place. We had a great lunch of burgers, steaks, pastas and lovely dessert. However the new English assistant was sick and was absent.

When we came back, I had a phone call from the Head Office to invite me to appear on the National TV!!!! It's tomorrow. The topic we're going to be "chatting" about will be "Children's activities during the school holiday". I was not too sure whether to accept or not. I asked the PR person so many questions. In the end, she assured me that it's for good cause and mainly to penetrate the Bahasa Malaysia speaking market. By the time we finished our class....I realized I had one more problem to solve. To get the "most suitable" student. I only had our longest serving student who's doing very well in her studies in mind....my niece. Somehow, the minute I tried to call her, I was told she wasn't keen. I was crushed. I cried. I sobbed. I reached the house and went straight to the toilet and cried some more. In the end, I had to tell myself that I should not be too sad.

The next step was to beg!!!!!

It's all set now. I got what I wanted. She agreed!!!!!!

Wait for the next report tomorrow.

By the way, today, i got a nice encouraging message from a parent. Here it is:

Hi Puan, Hope all's well with you. Sorry for this rather late respond to your mails!Truly appreciate all your correspondences. Julia enjoys being at your centre and she has consistently expressed her appreciation for the encouraging environment you've created.

Thank you. Keep up the good work. Best regards, Rohannie

No comments: