Monday, January 22, 2007

Is it because it's Monday?

An offer to MC a prize giving ceremony from one of the biggest centre in Malaysia!!!!! Enrolment of 8 subject count in one day and in total about 15 for the month of February. Clearer picture on the centre's next renovation. Renovation to make the classroom bigger so that the students are more comfortable. With all that in mind, I should be happy.

Ok, I'll be happy!!

This morning I was told a senior staff will be late. It just came out from my mouth to ask if she's gone for a job interview. It turned out, YES! I was a bit upset because I had plans for this staff, now it looks like I can't even have a concrete plan for my centre.

I don't even know if I should even make any plans.

Today I could not take care of Zane and Rishan. They're both 4. Earlier I could not teach Jeremiah and Tristan. However, all 4 of them...at diffferent times, looked for me when they finished. I just loved looking at them looking happy when they have finished their work. The staff that was taking care of them are getting used to them too. I'm glad. I heard her making funny voices when she asked them to count. I like that!! Teachers should sometimes be a bit comical. I hated all my teachers who didn't have a sense of humour.

No comments: