Sunday, January 14, 2007

May peace be upon ME!


A new year, a new month, a new beginning......

I am still trying to look for the best time to sit down and think about this whole year. What sort of changes I should make, what kind of improvement, what safety measures to look into.....

This are the things I have so far in my little "purple" book!

We've decided to not have any kinds of party at all for the achievers this year. We're just going to celebrate them by taking pictures in front of a banner, and have it displayed in our "hall of fame!!!" That'll do it. I know it sounds a bit cruel....well at first that's what I thought, but after thinking more, I think it's a good way to come up with the budget for upgrading the centre. I haven't had the chance to do that for years....so this is the time.

This year is going to be an important year.

This year will be the year to determine whether I'm capable of being a good instructor, as well as an entrepreneur. I'm just testing myself this year. I want to see whether I can live comfortably for a little, while running the centre.

To all......please pray for me.

No comments: