Friday, February 24, 2012

Dear Staff....

I hope that one day you will realize my struggle to make it work here. For the last few years I have more than suffered just to get that extra dime for myself. When I increased your salary years ago, our student count was at the highest. After that, we hit rock bottom and I never had the heart to cut your salary. However, due to that, I suffer and suffer.

It hurts me when you take working tiMe to do other things that hasn't got anything to do with your job.

I am going to step down and let someone more capable to head this place. I don't demand for respect, but by you not appreciating working and making the best out of it is too much for me in general. I can't run this place without you, but only if you can take pride in your job.


I truly can't wait for the time for me to say goodbye.

No comments: