Thursday, February 23, 2012

on a more positive note

The candidate to replace me as an instructor came on Monday and Tuesday for centre attachment. That shows more commitment. We spoke some more about it and more and more, I'm convinced that she is serious enough to do it. I have to keep on praying and hoping. I have to be happy that the end is near.

Juha text me when he was in the boat before he departed (Helsinki to Stockholm) and promised to get me a Stockholm t-shirt.

Jennifer and I bought a return ticket to Siem Reap for June travel. We will be joined by Teacher Tess and Arlene. I always enjoy a girly holiday. It's time for Angkor Wat. I also wish to book flight for umrah and travels to Europe in August.

I have a futsal team with great gals! My friends from BBGS. I feel happy when I'm with them.

Most of my little students (girls especially) still allow me to hug them. I love the bonding.

No comments: